Discover the joy of becoming
your own boss
The mission of an independant property consultant*
Property consultants* are responsible for :
- prospecting for new instructions .
- offering for sale properties they have obtained Terms of Business
- organising viewings.
- accompanying clients in negotiations.
- providing support in managing the administrative formalities associated with the property transaction
To be a property consultant*, no qualification is required! The skills of the profession are acquired through continuous training and on the job.
Professional skills :
- Have a good command of the technical and legal aspects of property transactions
- Knowing how to react to trends, changes and opportunities in the property market.
Personal skills :
- Demonstrate diplomacy.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
- Have a taste for challenge
To become an iad independent property consultant*, you must create your company.
To operate as an independent consultant* with iad you have the choice between two set up’s.
- Sole trader is an easier and less complex way to start up with less admin. There are however restrictions on scaling up.
- Limited (Ltd) company more admin, greater tax efficiency with no limits on turnover with limited liability on losses and debts.
Frequently asked questions
iad UK offers a training course for all independent property consultants*.
This fully digitalized training course provides you with all the key knowledge and skills required to work as a property consultant .
iad offers training to become an independent property consultant*. No prerequisites are required. The training lasts from 6 to 9 months and allows you to work as a property consultant by joining the iad network.
You do not have to join a property network, simply set up your business and the rest is all covered by our training.
I have more questions,
who can I talk to about them?
* All I@D property consultants are self-employed agents part of the I@D network which is a network of estate agents managed by I@D UK Limited, a private limited company incorporated in England (company number 14476433) whose registered office is at 50 Seymour Street, London, England, W1H 7JG